Spray for antiseptic wound cleansing
What is a scratch?
Treat scratches in three easy steps
1. CLEANSEA clean and cleansed wound is the first step to an optimal healing. After stopping the bleeding, cleanse your scratch from dirt, bacteria and visible particles with the Hansaplast Wound Spray to prevent infections.
2. PROTECTNext, cover the wound to protect it from dirt and bacteria and to enable undisturbed healing. Gently dry the surrounding skin and cover your scratch with a plaster, sterile wound dressing or compress from Hansaplast.
3. HEALApply a thin layer of Hansaplast Wound Healing Ointment to your scratch once or twice per day to promote fast healing and reduce the risk of scarring.
How long does it take for scratches to heal?
How to treat scratches on the face?
Cat scratch FAQs
- What is cat scratch disease?
- Cat scratch disease can be transmitted by infected cats through scratches or bites. It occurs most often in children and typically develops between 3 and 14 days after the injury occurred. Symptoms may involve fever, aches or decreased appetite. While this illness is usually harmless and generally subsides on its own, in very rare cases more serious complications can arise.
- Why does my cat scratch itch?
- Little swelling and itching is a normal part of your body’s natural response to the wound and does not necessarily imply an infection. However, if you develop symptoms such as fever, or the itch persists for more than a few days, please consult a doctor.
For further information, please contact us via email at Hansaplast@Beiersdorf.com